Monday, January 28, 2013

Aegean Cafe Port St Lucie FL


This restaurant was clean, friendly, great staff and great food. Eddie chose the eggplant parmesean which was freshly prepared as Eddie puts it, "like it just came off the vine."
I chose the Gyro Platter which, coming from NY and finding good Greek food is very important to me. The yogurt cucumber source was so fresh and they were happy to bring me a second cup which I used my piece of pita to make it good to the last drop. We had ice tea with lemonade for a beverage which I didnt know was called an Arnold Palmer.
We shared our food so we could each experience the food we ordered. Sadly we had no room for dessert, but look forward to going back to experience desserts in the future.
Aegean Grill Cafe
10457 South US Hwy 1
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
772.337.3117
Open daily at:
8am to 9pm Monday – Thursday7am to 9pm Friday & Saturday
7am to 8:30pm Sunday

http://www.aegeangrillcafe.com/
Photo above taken from thier website till we can take our own 

No comments:

Post a Comment