Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wahoo's Riverhouse Restaurant

A friend called me Sunday and felt like getting out on such a beautiful day. I suggested we use one of the coupons from the Enjoyment Book and go to Wahoo's Riverhouse Restaurant. I had not been there in a while and the atmosphere was as delightful as ever, we got a high top table with views of the boats and the St lucie River, entertainment was playing outside, enough you knew it was there but not loud or to the point you couldnt have a conversation. It was perfect.
We decided on the Mahi and I had the fresh string beans sauteed in Garlic, soooo yummy! My friend had the sweet potato fries with his Mahi. He felt they were a bit greasy, we both bake our own sweet potato fries when home so they were a bit disappointed. I tried them and didn't notice it being too greasy. But I only had a few. 
He is a fisherman and when he looked at the Mahi, he said this is "real Mahi". He often felt restaurants passed off other fish as Mahi so he was happy to see it was the real thing at Wahoo's.
The food was delicious, nice size portions, perfect for lunch. The waiter was excellent but the view on a breezy fall afternoon was the best.  We both left relaxed and happy with our meal. Wahoo's has been around a very long time in this area and when you eat there you will understand why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment